ePlus ecosystem (http://www.epluseurope.eu) goal is to foster web entrepreneurship in Europe, and offer a unique new platform to help web-entrepreneurs go global, through a unique combination of talents, tools and services of a European scale in all key elements required to create great companies: team, concept, technology, and capital.
This year, ePlus ecosystem in association with the European Venture Summit, the largest Tech Investment matchmaking event opens opportunities for selected web entrepreneurs ready and looking for investments in the next 6 months to attend the event, present their business proposition in front of investors and meet with investors.
The 10th edition of European Venture Summit - Europe's foremost networking and investment event for high growth technology start-ups, venture capital investors and technology corporations is to take place on 5-6 December 2016 in Düsseldorf. It offers to entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their businesses across borders, and engage directly with Europe’s most active investors across investor-types. The European Venture Summit will present 100+ innovative ICT, Life Sciences and Cleantech companies from across Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
The European Venture Summit in bullets:
- Europe’s largest Tech Investment and matchmaking event
- Annual flagship event of Europe Unlimited
- Presentations by the Top 120 Companies selected though the European Venture Contest
- Attended by over 400 people, of which 200 of Europe’s most active venture capital or corporate investors
- Attended by high-tech entrepreneurs, advisors, corporates and government partners
- Presentation sessions, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, discussion sessions, partner roundtables and more
To see more information about the Summit, please check here
Registration is required to attend the European Venture Summit on 5-6 December 2016. After the registration is closed, ePlus will select 12-15 companies based on the profile and the pitch deck provided. The selected companies will get free access to the event with the following benefits:
- Access for 1 participant
- Prestigious presenting opportunity for selected presenters
- Networking with corporate contacts, VCs & fast-growing companies
- Visibility through website & Company Profile
- Up to 4 pre-arranged meetings from a selection of 10 potential One2One partners
- Free participation at our Masterclasses (5 December)
- Networking coffee breaks, lunch, dinner
- Full conference information pack
Please register here under the “Presenting Project” role by using the code: pitchingEVS2016 - The deadline for registration is November 9, 2016
All companies will have to go through the selection process which will take place one week after the deadline, based on their filled in profile and uploaded pitch deck on Europe Unlimited website, to be able to present at the Summit.
For more information about the event participation, please contact Iuliia Skorykova